Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are my lead figures?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

Where are my lead figures? Empty
PostSubject: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I had a fairly large collection of lead figures, mostly painted. They included adventurers and monsters such as giants, a Balrog, a bunch of goblins, etc. I thought it was an excellent collection; I bought only the very best figures.

They were in a clear plastic open-topped box with foam-lined compartments and in two cardboard Turtles chocolate boxes (striped white and red).

Where are my lead figures? 31V06ZFwwGL._SL500_AA220_

I haven't seen them in years. Did I give them away (SH? Jonathan?)
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
Regnar

Regnar

PostSubject: Re: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Laughing hilarious. I remember using those turtles boxes too! LOL!
Well, I didn't get them. I do have a large carrying case of figures (horribly painted) that were left in my care by an ex-player who won the lottery, eventually moved away to Vancouver, showed up one day out of the blue, slept over, then disappeared off the face of the earth ... he has not asked for them back yet.

anyhoo ...
JB?....
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 pm

I don't remember receiving any figures from you. Too bad, as I seem to remember the Balrog was nicely sculpted. Although that's probably just my faulty memory.
Back to top Go down
http://jonathansadventuresinretail.blogspot.com/
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:47 am

Speaking of lead figures, I hope Jonathan remembers to bring mine to our next session. And thank you for painting them.
Back to top Go down
Bruzynski

Bruzynski

PostSubject: Re: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:46 pm

Me no have
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

PostSubject: Re: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Found them in storage at parents' house.
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are my lead figures?   Where are my lead figures? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are my lead figures?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Checkerseekerdoors :: "Okay, you're in a tavern. . . ."-
Jump to: