Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATHPOOL!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

DEATHPOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DEATHPOOL!!!!!   DEATHPOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 pm

I am willing to administer the score keeping side of a deathpool if there is interest. We need to add a 48 hour sniff test for the picks.

Just putting it out there if anyone is interested.... If it dies it dies. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

DEATHPOOL!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATHPOOL!!!!!   DEATHPOOL!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Not sure if I want to spend time researching picks when I could be writing Mailed Fist.

Imagine if we played last/this year and someone picked Michael Jackson. What a coup that would've been.

Doug, if you want I'll send you my Microsoft Access MDB file; it contains everything you need to setup and maintain the game. It creates an updated spreadsheet with one click (I think). I think the spreadsheet design was optimal, if I do say so myself.

I've uploaded the final standings spreadsheet from 2007:

Click here to get the actual Excel file from SkyDrive (Microsoft's free online file storage). There, you can also see my Weight of Coins by Size spreadsheet.

Or, click here to see it online at Office Live Workspace. The spreadsheet formatting is readable, but isn't quite as nice as in the actual file.
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/

DEATHPOOL!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Checkerseekerdoors :: "Okay, you're in a tavern. . . ."-
Jump to: