Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:03 am

. . . and so forth.
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:37 am

Happy Consumerism Day...

The kids are pumped (hence why I'm hiding in the basement).
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 am

egad it's done, guest are all gone, my house is mine again,, no offence Jonathan. The concentration and dispersement of toys, garbage and cristo fascist consumer day paraphernalia has begun.

Every time I walk into the place I feel like some adventures defiled my temple. arrgg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
Bruzynski

Bruzynski

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:35 am

ha ha ha ha!

we had no decorations--no tree--no baking--no visitors. We showed up ate drank and left with loot! I love it.

take that!

(oh we got the kids a DS each)
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Quote :
(oh we got the kids a DS each)

DS stands for digital sedative.

As long as the DS is in use your life will be very sedate. A fantastic gift for parents. Good choice.
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:19 pm

no Ds for our kids , they get their tube time rationed to 2 hours a day and poor Corwin nearly explodes trying to decide how to use that time between the TV and Computer. Give him another choice and his brains would surely splatter the walls.
Back to top Go down
Bruzynski

Bruzynski

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 am

kubera wrote:
tube time rationed to 2 hours a day

our kids get about 6 hours on the weekends and about 1 hour the rest of the week and we have no cable. saturday morning is wii and sunday morning is emma's movie.

DS is for peer pressure...everybody--literally everybody--has one. The daycare has electronic device day and everybody brings their DS. Xander had three friends stay over for his birthday and they collectively brought 5 DSs. It is like a mark to buy and sell. In two years they will need the ipod equivalent then the phone and netbook kids will be so plugged in by the time they are in highschool...but i digress.

Yes we gave in.
Back to top Go down
Regnar

Regnar

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 am

LOL... Alejandra gets 1 hour MAX of TV per day. However when we are in the mood we do play an 'active' Wii game with her.
Oh, and to make matters worse, I asked for a blu-ray player for xmas, and I got a PS3...
SWEET!
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Hey, this is a thread about Christmas (i.e., the birth of Santa--or is it the day when Jesus had a baby?)--not about materialism.
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
kubera

kubera

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm

get it right

Its about the day the State allowed Jebus and Santa to adopt a baby together.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm

And give it presents...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors   Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas, checkersforseekerdoors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Checkerseekerdoors :: "Okay, you're in a tavern. . . ."-
Jump to: