Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

while we wait

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

while we wait - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: while we wait   while we wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Wilhelm wrote:
Thank you for the clarity.

Mizzab's girlfriend was not worried about him - it sounded like he had just recently gone out of town but; she would get word to him of Sadech's request to speak with him. There was no request for his immediate return.

We should be cautious as he MAY be in league with Iuz.

Putting paranoia aside for a moment - a search for Mizzab may be the appropriate first step in our adventure. The war is 10 years old, it can wait a bit for us to find the swords. Ensuring our friend is not in trouble may be required. This could be done by magical means if it would save time (scrying).
I'm interested in how Iuz (assuming it was him) was able to keep Mizzab offstage during our meeting with him at Mizzab's boarded-up (?) mansion. (Do we know when Mizzab vacated his mansion and where he now lives? Also, did we find out how much time passed while we were in the past? If not, I'll ask somebody for the date: DM?)

Wilhelm, why would Mizzab want to contact you, anyway? You've never met him. Did you explain your business to his wife/companion?
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
kubera

kubera

PostSubject: Re: while we wait   while we wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 pm

I put the message it for mizzabs girl friend to contact us.. me he knows... I don't think we were gone long , Iuz was in no hurry if can move time , he just waited for mizzab to be gone before he contacted us. no biggie.. we know mizzab goes on walkabout and will return.. its not a real concern... just wait he will show up..
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: while we wait   while we wait - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Quote :
Wilhelm, why would Mizzab want to contact you, anyway? You've never met him. Did you explain your business to his wife/companion?

He did not want to contact me - Carter and I went to see his girlfriend to let her know that we have news that must be given directly to him. Sadech did the talking as he knows her (see Carter's explanation) and we will hear from him when he has the time - we advised her that it was important but, not urgent.

Mizzab and I do know each other (or so the DM tells me)

I agree with Carter that it is likely not a concern - As a precaution I would be inclined to check that he is ok before we start hunting for swords. Who knows he may be inclined to accompany us or he may be in league with Iuz and try to kill us (back to the paranoia)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: while we wait   while we wait - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

while we wait
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2