Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cairn map, which one I don't know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kubera

kubera

cairn map, which one I don't know Empty
PostSubject: cairn map, which one I don't know   cairn map, which one I don't know Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm

cairn map, which one I don't know Scan0017
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
Bruzynski

Bruzynski

PostSubject: Re: cairn map, which one I don't know   cairn map, which one I don't know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 am

i belive this is the one where we got the the lobster tank...and looks like it was one with both harrison and troy...

i remember this one sort of...these separate chambers were dedicated to study of different forms of magic and devices. there was some nasty demon thing in here too that i'm not sure we killed.
we got lots of stuff from it.

Last edited by Bruzynski on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i like editing stuff)
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

PostSubject: neat stuff   cairn map, which one I don't know Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 am

There were some arcane things like instructions to enchant things, some weapons, some cursed I think

On my character sheet I have a list of stuff from these adventures that we put in a city vault including the piggy back Golem, snake and wasp golem, the crab etc. I will scan it too.

If anyone else has old maps for these campaigns bring them and I'll scan it all.

I have possesion of the attack Dog golem, I even commission at fur coat for it so it would blend in better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cairn map, which one I don't know   cairn map, which one I don't know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cairn map, which one I don't know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Checkerseekerdoors :: Greyhawk-
Jump to: