Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

next time around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kubera

kubera

next time around Empty
PostSubject: next time around   next time around Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:16 am

So I would suggest we not loiter anymore but do go ahead with a quick reconoiter of the other two southern cities.  Perhaps we can find a small hamlet to wipe out .

I can use my mobile to have a ship meet us to the south of the cities so we don't need to ride past them all again to get home.   I'm sure we can find a way to get the horses on board without a pier.  

yes?, no?, suicide run on a camp of 3000, ????
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

next time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: next time around   next time around Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:27 pm

I think we break a camp of 3000.  Call lightning a bunch, fireballs, lightning bolts, ice storms, assassinate the leadership...   I'm betting they will mostly run. Not die.  If another camp is nearby we can expect them to run there and that camp may reinforce it's neighbour.

Then there is the backlash over the next several months.  We might be stirring the hornets nest.

I think it would be unwise to take such action.  That said, sign me up.  Let's nuke 'em.
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

next time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: next time around   next time around Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:07 pm

more interesting would be learning as much as possible about the camps, spying, kidnapping several of each race for re-education and debriefing.  Charming.

What we want to know is the dynamic of the leaders, species and clans among the camps and look for fracture points, THEN we can assassinate and frame or otherwise cause the kinds of mischief that would clause inter or intra camp fighting.

Further we can find out where the humans live, numbers, how many shaman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

next time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: next time around   next time around Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Oooooo!!!!!  How titillating!  The covert kidnapping of a few could be most helpful.  Information gathering at it's finest.  Yeah.  If they don't know it's us then no repercussions.   Cool

After we have gathered up some info and if we want to try psychological warfare... Using Improved invisibility and silence spells, sneak into a tent or 2 and kill every other inhabitant while they sleep.   Sleep  Leave them a mystery for the morning.
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

next time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: next time around   next time around Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Quote :
I'm betting they will mostly run. Not die.
On the other hand, this is D&D.
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

next time around Empty
PostSubject: Re: next time around   next time around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next time around
Page 1 of 1