Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kubera

kubera

So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign Empty
PostSubject: So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign   So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 12:46 pm

Discuss
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
KnightGaunt

KnightGaunt

So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign   So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Hey all.  A new name for new decade.

I've been dying for a campaign for awhile, and it looks like I'll be running one.  Though it is a home brewed world, I'll keep things rather generic.

I have copius notes concerning both the world and game mechanics, and I'm reading through them now.  I don't have access to my books just yet, however the game will be predominantly 2E with some 1E additions. 

You will start at 1st level (magic-users begin at 2nd level to avoid insta-death). I've not decided if I will provide you with pre-rolled PCs or let you roll your own.  Because I'm a malicious and cruel DM, you will all have a back up PC when we start.  I don't pull punches.  My job is to kill you. Running away and regrouping is encouraged, planning imperative.  Both class and race will depend on the starting area.  That said, if you are desperate to play a certain race and/or class let me know.  

We will be using D20 for maps and die rolls.

The basic premise: The Big Bad won.  For centuries the lands and people have been subjugated to the will of a living god, and for centuries a rebellion has been quietly brewing. This is where you come in....

More details to follow, but feel free to ask questions.
Back to top Go down

So Paul has rejoined with a new ID and will be hosting the die mother fucker campaign
Page 1 of 1