Checkerseekerdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the original Sunday Group.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

greyhawk forum(s)

Go down 
+2
SteveL
kubera
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kubera

kubera

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:12 pm

I don't know if we will ever get use the second party again but should we separate the Cirda crew from Tensors little lackies?

It would be nice to sycronize the two campaigns and get to use all our characters again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.canadiansilverbug.blogspot.com/
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:27 pm

I agree, but this is Jonathan's decision.

Jonathan: the forums so far are just a simple list; i.e., not organized by category. A category is just a separator; if you want, I can add a category called "Greyhawk" or whatever name you want that would include any subforums you desire.

P.S. I added Jonathan as a moderator, but I'm not sure how this works or whether his powers can be tied to specific subforums (the vBulletin message board software does this). I'm not sure if there can be multiple admins or whether this is desirable. We can figure this out as we go.
Back to top Go down
http://mailedfist.blogspot.com/
Bruzynski

Bruzynski

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:27 pm

may be tough...jonathan will need to rebuild the campaign from our character sheets and notes...not even sure that i kept my stuff
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: I have mine   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:52 pm

we know jonathan was using purchased products in the same world as now, we also know that group had a house but no other big projects like this crew does so we can write off the house and just use the characters provided we still have them,

I know I still have mine + a list of wierd shit from the cains that we stored in secure vault in the city,(including the apparatus of Kwalish and the assortment of 1 of a kind golems) wasp, birdy and the piggyback golem.

Sadech was a kick ass character and since we were considering offering bounties for orcs, pirates and such we could even hire them to do shit for us then play them. Perhaps eventually fully incorporate them so we can mix and match all our various characters.

I know wishful thinking Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bruzynski

Bruzynski

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:34 pm

i think that the other party would have a bit of a tendency to take over...I mean we had a bit of a track record of that. I could be cool to simultaneously play both characters trying to kill each other.

I think the other party would not be receptive to being lackeys of lower level characters.
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: short bios for city cite.   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:10 pm

I'd like short bios on all the founders of Cirdastan, so if you'd all like to write one up

Jonathan, do Ulthor
SH, SL, CT do your guys
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:44 am

I'd like to start up the high(er) level guys again too, but I'm still chasing down a couple of critical modules. Once I get hold of physical copies, away we go!
Back to top Go down
http://jonathansadventuresinretail.blogspot.com/
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:24 pm

kubera wrote:
I'd like short bios on all the founders of Cirdastan, so if you'd all like to write one up

Jonathan, do Ulthor
SH, SL, CT do your guys
Yes. Forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:40 am

My Bio:

Hello, my name is Harcourt Fenton Mudd and I have amnesia.

On another note...

I'd love to start using the other characters as well. I had a blast with the archer. Given his recent leveling down, he could join either party at almost any time (if acceptable to DM). I realize that he is indeed another fighter but, he is a different kind of fighter - He's not a tank like many of the sword wielding types, he's more of a howitzer. Comments DM?
Back to top Go down
kubera

kubera

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: ah NO!   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm

the other characters we are discussing are a group of higher characters which also resided in Jonathans world, we are not talking about Harrison characters who are for all intensive purposes DOA/MIA/FUBAR and SNAFUed for all eternity.

In my case it would be Sadech (scream and die European commie Homo)
The multi class ranger/elementalist who has penchance for burning things and his pet iron golem dog Bitey
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:25 pm

And my other PC in Greyhawk has the mnemonically-pleasing name of Mogar. He is a charming rascal who will shoot your eye out if you look at him as though you are about to send an illusion-based spell his way.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Noted and thank you for clearing the confusion.

Perhaps Jonathan will allow a transfer from Harrison's defunct world - Jonathan?
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 pm

Wilhelm wrote:
Noted and thank you for clearing the confusion.

Perhaps Jonathan will allow a transfer from Harrison's defunct world - Jonathan?
I can see him allowing your archer, but the rest of the characters are firmly rooted in their worlds. (Years ago, Roddy brought King Arthur into his campaign: a neat idea, but one that I am not convinced can work. Arthur is closely connected to early Medieval Britain. And to pre-empt an ambush: I will admit that I introduced Darth Vader into my campaign. A better name might have been "DM Nadir". Luckily I dispensed with him almost immediately. I rest my case.)
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:24 pm

I see your point but, given my very recent arrival to the game I can't claim roots anywhere. Transfer should be simple if DM is ok with the kind of funky character class.
Back to top Go down
Regnar

Regnar

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:43 am

as an aside, I love Wilhelm's avatar... LOL..
(" I am NOT a merry man!")
<snicker>
Back to top Go down
Wilhelm

Wilhelm

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Thank you.

I was looking for a full picture of Worf Scarlett without Picard but could not find and was not motivated to edit the picture (perhaps I will now). The quotation you refer to was already included in my Humour text under my profile.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SteveL
Admin
SteveL

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:37 pm

Wilhelm wrote:
Thank you.

I was looking for a full picture of Worf Scarlett without Picard but could not find and was not motivated to edit the picture (perhaps I will now). The quotation you refer to was already included in my Humour text under my profile.

:chiers:
Where is it from? Robin Hood: Men in Tights? A Star Trek episode?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

greyhawk forum(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: greyhawk forum(s)   greyhawk forum(s) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

greyhawk forum(s)
Page 1 of 1